No, but we do recommend using wifi whenever you can for a couple of reasons. Videos use up data on your mobile phone, so the best way to save your data plan is to go to your settings in Burst and use the "Upload on WiFi Connection Only" feature. That way Burst will not upload immediately over 4G, but wait until your phone detects a WiFi device, thus saving you the data charges. If you have an unlimited data plan, feel free to burst anytime anywhere.
Articles in this section
- How do I collect information on my consumers that are using Burst to share media?
- Why am I being prompted to turn off Private Browsing?
- What kind of curation does Burst provide?
- Customer Examples
- Tips & Tricks For Shooting The Best Mobile Video
- What do I get with my Burst Account?
- Do I need to be on a wifi connection to send a Burst?