As we like to say: "To each, their own Burst." If you want to go public with your Burst and share it to Facebook or other channels including Twitter, just tap on Social Sharing on the Burst pop-up and select where you want to Burst to be sent.
Articles in this section
- Can I share photos and videos from Burst natively to Facebook?
- What is the “Message” field when I share media natively to Facebook?
- What is a Call To Action (CTA) URL in Facebook Native Sharing?
- How do I create a Slideshow on Facebook?
- Where on Facebook can I post natively to?
- Are there any limits around posting videos natively to Facebook?
- Can I share multiple videos and/or photos natively to Facebook at once?
- How do I upload a picture/video to Facebook or Twitter from the Burst App?
- Can I "Burst" to Facebook or other social platforms?
- How do I share more than one video at a time?