Both in the Burst app and on the Burst.com website, if you go to the My Moments tab you will see a Select icon on the top right. Clicking/tapping that icon will put you in the Multi-Select mode and you will be able to choose multiple videos/photos to share with individuals or groups, or to Facebook or Twitter. The media items that you select will now display a checkmark in the upper right corner of the thumbnail and simply tap it again to unselect.
Articles in this section
- How do I import or add media?
- If I leave a bubble, will that alter the media in it?
- How do I delete media/delete a Bubble?
- How do I download media?
- How do I copy or move media?
- Can I unpublish media?
- What controls or data is available to monitor and manage user/consumer submissions?
- Does Burst only accept certain file types for web uploads?
- How to send Multiple Videos/Photos
- Who owns the video content that is collected via the Burst collection?