Yes! All media is synchronized between your phone and the website, as long as you have a connection to your carrier network or wifi.
Articles in this section
- Do consumers need the Burst App to contribute media?
- Do you have to be a Burst User to contribute media using the Burst App?
- Does Burst provide editing tools?
- How do I add media from my mobile device?
- Does the media that I shoot in the Burst App automatically upload to the Burst website?
- Why is the Bubble Start and End Time important?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I capture, choose a thumbnail, title, and tag?
- What does the WOW button do?
- How do I add effects to a video?