You can use either camera, but we recommend using the Burst camera that automatically uploads into your moments or bubble (if selected). If you choose to use the native camera on your phone, you have to manually import which adds more step, but can be done easily.
Articles in this section
- Do consumers need the Burst App to contribute media?
- Do you have to be a Burst User to contribute media using the Burst App?
- Does Burst provide editing tools?
- How do I add media from my mobile device?
- Does the media that I shoot in the Burst App automatically upload to the Burst website?
- Why is the Bubble Start and End Time important?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I capture, choose a thumbnail, title, and tag?
- What does the WOW button do?
- How do I add effects to a video?