Yes, changing the size of your Widget is easy and can be done when you are setting up your Widget or editing your Widget settings. The Widget code can either be in a Responsive Format or in a Fixed-size format. (In Fixed-size Format you can also change the size of the Widget directly in the code.)
Articles in this section
- What is a Widget?
- How do I create a Widget?
- Does a widget have any Content Management controls?
- Burst Video Widget is not displaying on my site after I add the embed code
- How do I add pre-roll ads to my videos?
- Can I reorder the videos in a Widget?
- How do I restrict the publishing of media to my website/Widget?
- Can I customize the size of the video player widget?
- How do I customize the layout of my Widget?
- Can I change the size of the Widget?