BurstOnTV is a mobile-to-broadcast software product that enables broadcast and media companies to acquire video content captured during a live event from fans/viewers and/or reporters/social teams and instantly deliver them to the live production - broadcast TV, digital or in-venue productions. The BurstOnTV software module is a lightweight client that is installed on the same network as the broadcast system. The “approved” media and meta-data are pulled from the cloud and integrated into your downstream broadcast system in the truck, studio or production center.
Articles in this section
- BurstOnTV: Operation Tips and Troubleshooting
- Evertz: Requirements, Pre Set Up, Set Up, Tips
- EVS: Requirements, Pre Set Up & Troubleshooting
- How do I exclude the BurstOnTV folder from scanning by Windows Defender?
- How do I Uninstall BurstOnTV?
- How does the Burst broadcast integration work?
- NewTek TriCaster: Overview
- Ross Inception: Overview
- What Broadcast systems does Burst work with?
- What is a Burst Token?