No, you do not have to be a Burst User to contribute media using the Burst App. All you have to do is invite someone to a Bubble with their email address to allow them to contribute media to that Bubble.
Articles in this section
- Do consumers need the Burst App to contribute media?
- Do you have to be a Burst User to contribute media using the Burst App?
- Does Burst provide editing tools?
- How do I add media from my mobile device?
- Does the media that I shoot in the Burst App automatically upload to the Burst website?
- Why is the Bubble Start and End Time important?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I capture, choose a thumbnail, title, and tag?
- What does the WOW button do?
- How do I add effects to a video?